Strategic Plan 2016
Mission and Vision statements approved by ISD 199 Board of Education on October 26, 2015.
Inspire. Innovate. Excel.
A Community Commitment
- Inclusive, Respectful, and Caring Environment
- A Culture of High Expectations
- Whole Student Development
- Personalized Learning
- Involved and Invested Community and District
ISD 199, the Inver Grove Heights Community Schools, is a thriving and growing district with nearly 4,000 pre-kindergarten through 12th grade students in six schools. Recently, the district’s superintendent and school board began the process of updating the district’s strategic plan with an emphasis on data and inclusivity.
The strategic plan also plays a vital role in strengthening the relationship between the school board, district administrations, staff, parents and the public.
During its work on the new strategic plan, the district’s goal was to focus on a “classroom to the boardroom” process that emphasized:
- Embracing and utilizing the strengths and experience of our staff.
- Creating clear and achievable outcomes for all staff members.
- Clarifying roles and responsibilities for all staff members.
- Seeking to further unite and inspire the community’s students, staff, families and residents.
With its emphasis on our mission and core values, the strategic plan will help guide the district’s decision-making, including in the areas of student achievement and fiscal responsibility, for the next several years.
Click here to read more about the Strategic Plan.