IGH Middle School and Simley High School Menus

Interactive Menu
Our school district has a long history of putting our customers first when it comes to school food service. That's part of why we are proud to have this feature as part of our school menus! Here is what’s available:
Interactive nutritional information
More information about each food, including a photo and description
A new menus website at or click on Interactive Menu in the side bar 
to the left
A FREE app for iPhone and Android, School Lunch by Nutrislice
A mobile website:
And you can still print a PDF of your school’s menu by visiting the menus website
Tambien puede ver los menus en español, haciendo clic en la esquina superior derecha en el 
Interactive Menu. (You can also view the menu in Spanish by clicking in the upper right-hand 
corner of the Interactive Menu.)

We are always updating our menus and are serving some tasty new foods. We hope you will check out our new menus and let us know what you think!

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Questions/comments: Habla con Abbie Losinski en 651.955.6610, or Ella es nuestra enlace cultural que habla español.

Cathi Krick, 651.306.7217, or Leslie, 651.306.7288,

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.