Need Tech Support? We are happy to help you!
Please follow the steps below to solve your tech challenges or get your questions answered.
Step 1: Ask a colleague for help. There are experts everywhere!
Step 2: Ask the Media person in the building for help.
Step 3: Contact the tech department. There are three ways to contact the tech department. For the best results please use these options in the following order.
- Submit a ticket to the Web Help Desk. Note that you can only do this when you are connected to the district network.
- Go to the Web Help Desk website: https://whd.isd199.org
- Log in with your network credentials
- Complete the form
- Send an email if you are outside the district network.
- Send the email to email@example.com
- Include your Name, Building, Room Number, Contact information and detailed description of tech issue or question.
- Call 7111 to reach someone in the Technology Department. If no one is available to answer leave a message and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Building media/technology contacts