Setting up a FeePay Account
Once a FeePay Account is set up for your family, depending on your
district, you will be able to access and pay for Activities, Fees,
Meals, School Age Child Care plus other Community Education
Login and Set-up
- Access the district website (i.e. [your district's shortname].feepay.com) or through the Parent Portal for your district.
- Select in the upper, right corner of the screen.
- If you already have a FeePay Account, select , enter your email and password and select . Skip to step 7.
If you have not yet created a FeePay Account, select .
- Complete the Register a New Account Form answering the fields for
yourself. Note: Password requirements are a minimum of 5 characters.
It can include a combination of letters, numbers and/or special
characters with the exception of the @ symbol at the end of the password
(the @ at the end may not be recognized properly).
- Select at the bottom of the form.
- Sign using your new login.
- Select the button to add family members.
- When adding a child to the profile, if they are enrolled in the school district and you see the Activities or Meals
links in the black menu bar in the upper, left of your screen, you will
want to enter a Student ID in order to view their school specific
Activities or their Meal account. Select the 'Yes, They Have a Student
ID' option then enter the Student ID. If you do not have the Student ID,
please contact your school to confirm that information.
If the student is in Preschool or younger OR Community Education
is the only option in your black menu bar, you do not have to enter a
Student ID. The default is set to 'No, They Do Not Have a Student ID'
option. You do not need to enter a Student ID if you are registering for
any Community Education.
the Student ID matches the student's last name in the system, a
confirmation will appear. If it is not validating, please contact your
school for assistance.
- Once the required information is added to your child's profile, select .
- Repeat these steps to add any other children or family members.